среда, 11 января 2017 г.

Heaven is Paw Print in the Sand 5x7 8x10 Printed fine art photo

Heaven is Paw Print in the Sand 5x7 8x10 Printed fine art photo



heaven is paw print in the sand 5x7 8x10 printed fine art photo



Heaven is Paw Print in the Sand 5x7 8x10 Printed fine art photo Heaven Is Dog Paw Print in the Sand As I wander the beach doing my custom beach writings, I sometimes come across dog paw prints in the sand. Ive had this one for a while and have been wanting to do something with it. I have had a bunch of dogs in my life time and have 2 dogs right now. They are such a part of our family, I dread the day when they are no longer with us. This is also available with all the pets instead of all the dogs. Just let me know if youd prefer the all pets version. Bring a little beach into your home, add my custom beach writings to your wall. What is a custom beach writing? Check out my shop http://www. etsy. com/shop/beachwritingsnj I will print this picture on my Epson Artisian 810 printer with High Quality Ink on Professional Glossy High Quality Photo Paper. No logo will appear on your picture. Please contact me if youd like a different size. All images copyrighted. All rights reserved.



Original article and pictures take http://www. etsy. com/listing/95449904/heaven-is-paw-print-in-the-sand-5x7-5-x? ref=fp_recent site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий