среда, 1 марта 2017 г.

Wild Puma Cub

Wild Puma Cub



wild puma cub



Wild Puma Cub We were not alone. A small puma had emerged from the forest, making its way directly toward us. Suddenly, there was movement to our left. Another cat! So now we had a mother and a cub in front of us. The cub came around to the right, emerging from behind a snag. It stopped to study us and looked over to mom. (How I wish I had my tripod at this moment! I was shooting at ISO800 and was getting about 1/40th - 1/50th of a second, so few shots came out really sharp... still, despite being soft, this might be my favorite shot of the trip :) Follow me on Facebook! See more photos at www. maxwaugh. com.



Original article and pictures take http://www. flickr. com/photos/fiznatty/3136934003/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий